Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Little Valentine's Day Inspiration

It's two days before Valentine's Day.

Maybe your menu is all planned out.

Or maybe, like me, you're up right now, far past your bedtime, paging through cookbooks in search of that just-right recipe.

If you still need a dessert, let me suggest some of my favorites. They range from simple to complex, but I think they're all delicious.


These brown sugar sandwich cookies make the perfect heart-shaped treat. They're not too sweet, and the jam gives them such a nice, fruity touch.



This raspberry filled brioche french toast is perfect for breakfast, dinner or dessert!



I can only imagine that these nutella filled pop tarts would be even tastier heart shaped!



These white and dark chocolate heart brownies satisfy all kinds of brownie lovers.



It would be hard to go wrong with a good old-fashioned chocolate pudding. It's got an intense chocolate taste.



This chocolate mousse cake is perfect for anytime. Seriously.

What are you making this Valentine's Day? 

4 comments:

  1. I spent this weekend frantically paging through my cookbooks...but I'm definitely bookmarking these for future dessert-making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was certainly a good weekend for that! Can't wait to bake all the new treats I discovered.

      Delete
  2. That is a good question.

    I have been trying to figure out dessert for my sweet friend so is ill so it's important that it be especially wonderful.

    I am leaning toward that chocolate mousse cake...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always leaning toward that chocolate mousse cake!

      Delete